Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lazy Saturday

Okay, so I lied. I didn't get a darn thing done today, We ran to town for groceries and of course everybody was in town also. But we had to have some stuff so we braved the crowd. When we got home I was beat and had to take a nap so naturally when I got up I couldn't have been talked into anything. As a matter of fact since we had lunch so late we just skipped supper and went straight on to the ice cream. Now how lazy is that?? Good, but lazy. So I have to be good tomorrow and really accomplish something or no more ice cream for me. I guess I better go crash so I can work. Chat later. Good thoughts, Molly

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

LOL.....I think that we are all entitled to some down time and that includes ice cream.

Seams to Sew and Quilt said...

Hi Molly, how many blogs do you have. I don't think I could keep up with so many. Are you still having issues with your other one. Have a great day.

Rhonda said...

Where have you gotten to???
We're missing you!